19 March 2013

Mango Coconut Chia Pudding

Ok, I have to admit, I love desserts and anything sweet, you name it! But at the same time I know I have to watch what I eat for my own good health. When I tried this recipe, I literally fell in love with it. Once again, all of my favorite ingredients are in a recipe. It is a healthy form of pudding that you can enjoy any time of the day. Chia is an excellent source of omega fatty acids and full of minerals, fiber and  vitamins. 


Ingredients:

1/2 cup lite coconut milk
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3/4 cup fresh ripe champagne mango, diced
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
4-6 drops liquid stevia  (or honey to taste)





Mix everything in a large container and close the container. Refrigerate  overnight or 5-6 hours.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment