25 October 2012

Endive & Gorgonzola Topping

For those who like to eat a big , juicy steak (for me it's been a while since I stopped eating meat not that often anymore) this is a great side dish that I got the recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow's latest cookbook called " My Father's Daughter " . It is so delicious that I bet you'll forget to eat your steak and ask for more! As she said in her book,the bitterness of the endive gives way to its hidden sweetness as it cooks!
So yummy:)

Ingredients

2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
2 large heads endive,roughly chopped into 1/2-inch wide pieces
1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese

Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the endive.Saute for 5-7 minutes or until browned and softened.Put aside and stir in the crumbled Gorgonzola cheese. Serve it over your favorite steak or chicken..

No comments:

Post a Comment